We discussed the topic of Minority rights in Europe with Maja Kocijančič, Member of Cabinet of the Commissioner for Neighborhood and Enlargement, and Petra Roter, professor and former president of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities.
https://senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/faruk-kaymak-VKz0LHnGzU0-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Senza Confini https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Senza Confini2021-01-19 21:08:142021-08-15 17:50:16Minorities in the Western Balkans & EU Enlargement
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Alpe Adria Reception 202216.09.2022 - 11:16
- Scholarship award Ceremony16.06.2022 - 11:53
- The Path to Digital Transformation: a Chance to Address Digital Inequality and Digital Power Concentration?04.05.2022 - 10:15
- Presentation of CASC Scholarships for EFA 202224.02.2022 - 17:02
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity