After months of painful negotiation, the EU leaders agreed on the “New Generation EU”. But how did that come into being? How are the negotiations over the budget held? Is the budget a representation of the realpolitik of powerful European players or are small member states able to meaningfully influence the funding distribution? We discussed that with Join Mojmir Mrak, PhD, a leading expert on EU economic governance from the University of Ljubljana; and Leo Hoffman-Axthelm, the Transparency International Coordinator for transparency and democratic accountability of EU economic governance institutions.
https://senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ibrahim-boran-r0zrjWheW2g-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Ma Off https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Ma Off2021-01-19 21:03:592021-08-15 17:50:24Transparency in EU Economic Governance
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Alpe Adria Reception 202216.09.2022 - 11:16
- Scholarship award Ceremony16.06.2022 - 11:53
- The Path to Digital Transformation: a Chance to Address Digital Inequality and Digital Power Concentration?04.05.2022 - 10:15
- Presentation of CASC Scholarships for EFA 202224.02.2022 - 17:02
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity