At the end of 2019, the European Union brought up the Green Deal, that promised to make Europe the first climate-neutral plan by 2050. Soon after, the Covid-19 pandemic caused the global economy to belly-up and set a new global agenda: how to recover the economy.We explored the topic from three different perspectives: legislation, energy transition, and biodiversity. Our speakers were Marjan Peeters, professor of Environmental Policy and Law at MaastrichtUniversity, Theresia Vogel, Managing Director of Climate and Energy Fund and Federica Pesce, associate expert on biodiversity at UNEP.
https://senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/jeremy-cooper-Q1X3QeGSLBU-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Senza Confini https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Senza Confini2021-01-19 21:18:582021-08-15 17:50:07A Sustainable pandemic: trade-off between climate and recovery
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Alpe Adria Reception 202216.09.2022 - 11:16
- Scholarship award Ceremony16.06.2022 - 11:53
- The Path to Digital Transformation: a Chance to Address Digital Inequality and Digital Power Concentration?04.05.2022 - 10:15
- Presentation of CASC Scholarships for EFA 202224.02.2022 - 17:02
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity